"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There have always been good books, however, and quality alone cannot explain the most dazzlingly successful book launch in history.
- Check their website for details of regular book launches and readings.
- McEwan did not want his party to resemble a book launch.
- Back in town, I went to a book launch.
- Other events on the convention program include a games room, book launches, and the Saturday evening dance.
- "This is the biggest book launch in history as far as I'm concerned."
- He gives her his card with the date, time and address of a book launch.
- It also hosts special events like book launches and reading sessions.
- However, a week ago there was an extraordinary book launch in Belgrade.
- My view, and that of the committee as a whole, is that the press conference was in effect a commercial book launch.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.