"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Agosto opened the package, and found a hollowed-out book containing pills and two ounces of heroin shipped from Miami.
- And George Main who made hollowed-out books for hiding your valuables.
- Nothing there, except a hollowed-out book on the shelves, and it was empty.
- They said a weapon could be hidden in a hollowed-out book.
- In 2005, antiques thieves attempted to use a hollowed-out book to take a precious lead weight out of Israel.
- Following this killing he went to work on a plan to send hollowed-out books containing bombs through the post to Catholic targets.
- A hollowed-out book on the shelf next to the TV.
- She kept them in that hollowed-out book that was really a jewelry box, on a shelf in her living room.
- Last fall, while revisiting the Tenth Street Lounge, he handed her a hollowed-out book.
- Also a dealer in books, he is in the process of packing "exotic" photographs in a hollowed-out book when they arrive.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.