"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book doesn't try to sell us a bill of goods about her mental health.
- Yet the book does not make its case, and indeed barely tries to.
- The book tries to come across with an air of romantic objectivity.
- The bridal books are trying to play all of this to their advantage.
- What I think this book tries to do is identify a cultural necessity.
- His book tries to help employees evaluate whether their former employers followed the law, he said.
- In popular culture, several books have tried to capture the events of the mission.
- At least three books have now tried to answer that question, and a fourth is on the way.
- It's hard to figure out what this book is trying to be.
- But three new books try to set the record straight, or at least make the results of recent scholarship more accessible.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.