"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1960, the club enjoyed its 10 year anniversary, and a special edition book marked the event.
- It was a popular practice at the time for noted artists to create limited edition books.
- They have produced over 100 limited edition books.
- The title can be found in the special limited edition book of Sing the Sorrow.
- In 1942, a special edition book was brought out on Airplanes.
- Released as part of a limited edition book by the same ti...
- In 1942 a special edition book was bought out on airplanes.
- They are a publishing company that specializes in deluxe signed limited edition books.
- A limited edition coffee-table book is also in the works.
- A limited edition book of more than about 1000 copies is misleading as it would be much less likely in general to become scarce.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.