"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book seeks to place the civilian reader into the boots of the fighting soldier.
- Instead of simply explaining the subject, the book seeks to show the development of the mathematics.
- Other books sought to boost their credibility by reference to the French paradox.
- And for a large portion of the story these books seek to tell, the facts show that the military motif is appropriate.
- With the time for spring cleaning approaching, two new books seek to speed and simplify the process.
- While the book seeks to provide a fuller explanation than daily journalism can, it does not have history's distance from events.
- The book seeks to explain how great performers, both companies and individuals, don't always achieve the financial rewards from improved performance.
- The book seeks to teach the art of playing the piano, while enhancing brain functioning.
- The book seeks and will showcase people of faiths in Malaysia.
- This book seeks to explain what went wrong with Chicago public housing through a detailed history.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.