"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The idea is that people come here to consult books."
- The technology was so old that they often had to consult 100-year-old books or just improvise.
- The tourist office will let you consult its general book with all such events listed but this can be a major research effort.
- Cheaters - players who consult books or have someone sitting in for them - are one problem.
- Three miles away, Sheila consulted her book and dialed a number.
- You consult books, case law and colleagues - but finally you do the job alone.
- The professor consulted his book further, oblivious to her mutterings.
- They are reacting to the language of the reviewer, apparently not having consulted my book.
- Test writers now consult baby-naming books for a variety of ethnic names.
- Hurriedly consulting his book, he replied, "Do you know about other worlds?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.