"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So my shelf is full of books waiting to be reread.
- But now, people in publishing say there will be plenty of books waiting under trees this Christmas.
- I like it and have about 3 books waiting to be read.
- I'm gonna be here all night with that little red book waiting for me to come over!
- She had a book waiting on the rickety table in front of the sofa.
- The story of the fifty workers who were left to deal with the plant at its direst moments is a book waiting to be written.
- Off to the left of the main area is a room with hundreds of books waiting for inventory.
- I, too, have classics and fine books waiting to be read - someday.
- He handed her the book, then sat back, one arm resting along the edge of the sofa, waiting.
- What makes these places accessible is that they are like books waiting to be read.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.