"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book itself is quoted as saying "... certainly far fewer died that what is most often claimed.
- The book and a part of its contents has also been quoted in a Madras High Court judgement.
- The book includes estimates of the population of cities since ancient times, the book has been widely quoted.
- The book is frequently quoted in the Yalḳuṭ Re'ubeni.
- Alger was an immensely popular author in the 19th century, especially with young people, and his books were widely quoted.
- Their numerous books on subjects related to the Spanish Language are extensively quoted.
- Three books of his genealogies are quoted, which were for the most part only a translation of Hesiod into prose.
- Despite doubts about its reliability, the book became popular and was frequently quoted in other history books.
- Many surgical books are quoted, and enough of other books to show that Atkins was widely read.
- The book was quoted by Tony Blair during the memorial service for victims of the September 11 attacks in 2001.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.