"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By 1900, however, the level of the beach had started to fall.
- He came at last to the end of the beach.
- He held her hand and walked to the end of the beach.
- From the road there was no view of the beach.
- The town center is at the southern end of the beach.
- The top floor must have a perfect view of the beach.
- The mouth might have moved all the way to the other end of the beach.
- There was a new point break to the far left side of the beach.
- Should she turn right around and head for the safety of the beach again?
- I walked out to the edge of the beach and looked around.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.