"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A sister club was opened in Miami Beach.
- He has also opened a restaurant in Miami Beach, the South Beach Brasserie.
- New York restaurateurs began following their customers south in the late 1940's when the Embers, a steakhouse and jazz club, opened in Miami Beach.
- August 8, 2003, marked 30 years to the day since Wild Side Story first opened in Miami Beach.
- The Wolfsonian opened in Miami Beach in November.
- At the other extreme is Canyon Ranch, which is opening a 150-suite hotel in Miami Beach (www.canyonranchmiamibeach.com), part of a residential complex devoted to health living.
- Guisseppe Goldberg's, which opened this summer in Miami Beach, is serving strictly kosher Italian specialties like linguini puttanesca.
- His second store opened in Miami Beach also in 1925.
- Three years later he opened his own business in Miami Beach.
- And at the Wolfsonian, a new museum of design that opened three weeks ago in Miami Beach, they do go on.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.