"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A 1,219-square-foot beach cottage was offered for sale last month for $1.19 million.
- The other is a beach cottage in Malibu, which she believes has a value of $4 million.
- There's a beach cottage just a short way this side.
- Chances are a new buyer would tear down the 1,000-square-foot beach cottage.
- Also, the couple recently made $50,000 on the sale of their beach cottage and put it in a money market account.
- That was where they got married, and they owned a small beach cottage there.
- Today, some of the original cement block beach cottages remain standing.
- The beach cottage Garfield was taken to has been demolished.
- Leave him at somebody's beach cottage, or a fishing village pier in the dead of night?
- Instead of $20,000 beach cottages, people today are putting in elaborate $700,000 houses that average 2,700 to 3,200 square feet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.