"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Five years ago, wanting to move from Ozone Park, she drove through Howard Beach for the first time and liked what she saw.
- Mr. Grimes was not injured in the encounter, which occurred while the black men were passing through Howard Beach after their car broke down nearby.
- The men, Brooklyn residents, had been walking through predominantly white Howard Beach after their car broke down nearby.
- Mr. Griffith, a 23-year-old black man from Brooklyn, had been walking through Howard Beach with two friends after their car broke down.
- Mr. Sharpton had said last week that he was planning a march through Howard Beach.
- But you still can't walk through Howard Beach.
- Running through Howard Beach is Cross Bay Boulevard, a commercial strip of Italian restaurants, bait shops and vegetable stands.
- Dec. 28: More than 1,200 blacks and whites march through Howard Beach to protest racism.
- The black men had been walking through Howard Beach after their car broke down nearby while they were driving to their homes in Brooklyn.
- Then it cuts a beeline south through Woodhaven, Ozone Park and Howard Beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.