"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By 1910, there were seven teachers and three clubs; Huntington Beach had a population of 815 people.
- Until around 2001, it was based in nearby Huntington Beach.
- Huntington Beach and its pier have been popular locations for films and television shows.
- The bride's father is a computer consultant in Huntington Beach.
- Huntington Beach sits above a large natural fault structure containing oil.
- Huntington Beach is the site of the world surfing championships, held in the summer every year.
- "My husband just did not want to leave Huntington Beach to come here," she said.
- She was discovered by an agent while at Huntington Beach.
- Huntington Beach is less than an hour south of Los Angeles.
- She was happy to get out of Huntington Beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.