"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There were lights; probably the main house, although there was a seaplane dock and a beach chalet.
- The Council later erected beach chalets above the lower promenade.
- Replacing damaged promenade handrails was estimated to cost £20,000, while council-owned beach chalets were estimated to cost more than £40,000 to mend.
- It has planning approval for a licensed kiosk, store and eco loo, and eight beach chalets.
- It is noted for its traditional Riau Islands beach chalets along the beach.
- But there are plenty of beach chalets and huts located at the beaches around the island.
- We live in little beach chalets and look out all day on the Mediterranean; its blueness always surprises me, though I've seen it so often.
- We paid $60 a night (using a special Internet rate) for a modern, comfortable beach chalet with air-conditioning, refrigerator and porch.
- Pebbles Cafe is an indoor cafe sited on top of a row of beach chalets in the area as well.
- A pre-war wooden beach chalet at West Bexington, Dorset sold at auction for £216,000 in 2006, and a beach hut on Mudeford Spit sold for £170,000 in 2012.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.