"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The partly burned body of a 39-year-old man was discovered on his kitchen floor in Bergen Beach last night, the police said.
- In Bergen Beach, Brooklyn, he went horseback riding with his brother Tony.
- Bergen Beach - A hamlet on the shore of Cayuga Lake.
- Cold Springs - A hamlet on the lake shore south of Bergen Beach.
- In the 1990 census, Bergen Beach had 3 black residents out of 3,873; in 2000, the neighborhood had 28.
- Marilyn Grossman, 69, of Bergen Beach, Brooklyn, was in the paid seats.
- It is considered a subset of Bergen Beach.
- The second segment begins some distance away in Bergen Beach, across several creeks and two neighborhoods.
- Bergen Beach is a neighborhood in the New York City borough of Brooklyn.
- Bergen Beach is served by the B3 bus.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.