"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Also, the company has had some difficulties putting together its Hamilton Beach and Proctor-Silex units, which make household appliances.
- Hamilton Beach is also gobbling up attention in the deep fryer market.
- The creek separates the neighborhoods of Hamilton Beach and Howard Beach.
- The Department of Environmental Protection is installing a new sewer system in Hamilton Beach.
- The Hamilton Beach 43254 brews 12 cups in 10 minutes.
- Hamilton Beach is one of the few communities in New York City that has its own volunteer fire department.
- Hamilton Beach is a small community that has one long strip (104th Street) with ten dead-end blocks connected to it.
- There is one way into Hamilton Beach by car and two ways in by foot.
- Recently Hamilton Beach has been "building up."
- In a recent study by Appliance Magazine, Hamilton Beach was judged the market leader in the 27-segment kitchen category.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.