"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Listen to reports on how and why our beaches are closing.
- Few people in this borough of 6,000 residents believe the beaches will really close.
- Anyway, you plan to keep the beaches closed until what?
- If one beach closes it doesn't mean they all do," she said.
- "But either way, it looked good, and there was no further need to keep the beaches closed."
- "They have a pool over there, too, and that was always packed when the beach closed."
- The beach itself closed in 1962 but continued to rent boats.
- The beach later closed and the apartments have yet to be constructed.
- He said it might be necessary to keep the beaches closed through the weekend, which includes the first day of summer on Saturday.
- Why were the friends there two hours after the beach had officially closed?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.