"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nice's beach runs about 4.3 miles along the Promenade des Anglais.
- A handsome beach runs north from the village, below a cliff.
- The park's popular sandy beaches run along the west shore of the peninsula.
- The beach runs unbroken for 18 miles.
- The beach at Monterosso runs along most of the coast line and is well used by tourists and locals.
- To the north, sandy beaches run along the coast of the Thames Estuary.
- The beach is around 1.8km long and runs north to south.
- The beach runs for many kilometers and is best for walking at low tide.
- The road paralleled the beach and people were running in all their finery toward town.
- In the northern section, the beach runs along a sandbar on what amounts to a series of tidal islands.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.