"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The houses shared a narrow beach facing south, looking out over Nantucket Sound.
- The west side of the island is mainly sandy beaches facing the huge lagoon and the Great Reef.
- The tactic of trying to land troops on a beach facing stiff hoplite resistance was known to be notoriously difficult during this era.
- Puerto Arista has thirty two km of wide beaches facing open ocean.
- There is a beach facing set of.
- Taking his wife, a bottle of wine, some bread and some cheese, and sitting on a beach facing the Pacific, watching the sun set.
- There is a memorial for those killed in the tsunami on the beach facing Lohdalum Bay.
- Tourism is the peninsula's main activity due to its long beaches facing the Atlantic.
- Hal and Aboli went on across the island, through the bush to the beach facing the lagoon.
- The first assassin had recovered, so that Alias stood on the beach facing both armed assailants, shifting her eyes from one to the other.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.