"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The beaches on the island consist of boulders and stones.
- The beach faces the ocean and consists mainly of sand deposits brought by wave action.
- The beach is gently shelving and consists mostly of sand.
- This beach consists of a mainly pebbles with only a very small area of sand.
- The beach consists of rocky hills and presents an opportunity for thrilling boat rides.
- Originally the beach consisted of mostly rocks and a small strip of black sand.
- The beach is roughly seven kilometers from the city, and consists of a long sandy spit reached through a bridge.
- The beach consists mainly of shingle but does have some sand at low tide.
- The beach is about a mile long and consists of clear white sand.
- This beach consists of an extensive expanse of golden sand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.