"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Jacksonville Beach is a city of Florida in the United States.
- On June 15, 1925, the name was changed to Jacksonville Beach.
- Jacksonville Beach is the largest town in the Jacksonville Beaches community.
- He was 60 years old and lived in Jacksonville Beach.
- He and his wife lived at the Jacksonville Beaches.
- He died on September 2, 2005 in Jacksonville Beach, Florida from a massive heart attack.
- Hurricane Floyd in 1999 caused damage mainly to Jacksonville Beach.
- He drove up and down to Florida to meet the boat coming in from the sea, at Jacksonville Beach.
- "Then the boxes went to Jacksonville Beach, right?"
- She and her husband live in Jacksonville Beach, Florida.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.