"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I spent the fine days on the big long beach.
- Long Beach is well known for its great natural beauty.
- Long Beach took the first two games easily, 15-3 and 15-10.
- Long Beach has a very small business center and a golf course/country club.
- A part of the nearly five kilometers long beach is natural.
- Long Beach got this far despite being an expansion team.
- Now, he could see the long beach at the base of the cliffs.
- Because it's next to the ocean, it has a long beach.
- Three years later, we were walking through light rain down its long quiet beach.
- Long Beach was first incorporated in 1888 with 59 buildings and a new school.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.