"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The beach curved away to left and right.
- The beach curved around the island that was the castle.
- A wide beach curved around the bay, its bright waters glittering in the sun.
- On their left, a sandy beach curved away from the rocky base of the fort in a golden swathe, whilst to their right, the coast was more rugged and white topped waves tumbled on to dark-coloured pebbles.
- The beach curved away, in either direction.
- It was well sheltered by the reef, the enclosed water clear and tranquil, the enclosing beach curved like a horseshoe, and both steep and broad.
- And ahead where the beach curved to the left, I saw another old graceful dwelling nestled into the cliffs.
- To his left and his right the beach curved away, bending almost infinitesimally until it disappeared.
- I watched them come to where the beach curved around the bluff and watched them disappear behind the bluff.
- The beach curved here, and when they had reached a point where they were out of sight from the men on the beach, Cranston and Lambert left the bushes and ran low across the sand to the edge of the sea.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.