"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If a beach looked suitable, a second reconnaissance was made from the sea.
- The beach looked gorgeous, not that she'd had time for swimming.
- The tide whispered secrets and the beach looked like ice.
- If you want a photo of what a tropical beach should look like, just aim the camera.
- But a day later, at low tide, the beach looks like a hideous battlefield.
- Good birds, but the wind never stopped, and the beach looked.
- The beaches looked nice enough, but apart from that I couldn't see a single real attraction in the place.
- Two beaches with the same amount of visible sand may look much different under water.
- "I think this summer I'm finally going to see what the beach looks like."
- "The beach doesn't look anything like last week," one of the crew notes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.