"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The beach had been closed because of unhealthy pollution levels.
- But the beach has been closed for three consecutive summers, the longest such closing in the state's history.
- Ten beaches have been closed so far this summer, according to the state.
- The beaches were later closed during the worst of the rough surf.
- Numerous beaches were closed, and swimming was banned in several communities, as well.
- Local schools and beaches were also closed for the duration of the storm's passage.
- The beach was closed in 1986, after an access road washed out.
- Several beaches have been closed this summer because of bacteria and sewage.
- In all, 86 beaches were closed last year, compared with 238 in 1994.
- If the beach is closed, the poles of the flags are crossed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.