"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Further, when the renourished beaches erode, they often form sharp scarps that the 250-pound turtles cannot climb over.
- The Broken Dreams Over the last decade, Coney Island's beaches have been eroding at the rate of 10 feet a year.
- This is a vulnerability for the turtles because such beaches easily erode.
- Over the years, this once-vibrant vacation spot watched both its sandy beaches and its tourism erode.
- Since his beach is eroding by about 15 feet a year, he said, "I doubt this house will last beyond the lives of my children."
- "When the beach erodes, people may not know where it goes, and often it just goes on the end of the island."
- The beach has since eroded and is unusable.
- Without the critical holding power of dunes and their plants the beaches would blow and erode away.
- "You can get insurance now," he says, and if the beach does erode, the government will bring in more sand.
- For example; when a beach in equilibrium erodes during a storm it forms an offshore bar that in turn forces waves to break over it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.