"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You should try the beach cafés on Guernsey," they told us.
- Surf gear can be hired at the beach, situated next to a large car park and beach café.
- This was the site of a beach café and dance hall.
- It has a pub, a beach café, and some shops.
- At the end of the ride we ate lobster at a beach cafe and the conversation picked up.
- There's also the Venus (01803 712648, venuscompany.co.uk), an excellent beach cafe with impeccable eco-credentials.
- The sign over the door says it all: "Venezuelan beach cafe."
- Have lunch at Patara's small beach café, where a soft drink and tuna salad costs about £4pp.
- She still helps out with the Jersey Club and her uncle's new beach cafe.
- He is also reason why the beach cafe is doing much better than Hiroshi's restaurant.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.