"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A human life is nothing to you, a single grain of sand on an endless beach.
- All I see on the endless white beaches are otter tracks and sandpipers.
- Up until this moment, Man has paid very little attention to the rest of the endless beach of which its bay is a part.
- No more than two single grains of sand upon an endless beach.
- But violence on this island of deep jungles, small towns and endless beaches has not come only recently.
- "Not yet," He shaded his eyes against the cold red sun, to search that endless beach.
- Familiar auburn lights glanced in her short dark hair as she turned to gaze along that endless beach.
- To our right, the dense foliage was broken only by wedges of pale blue; the road ran parallel to the seemingly endless 15-mile beach.
- We have become brown as nuts, Sextus thought, gazing up and down the endless beach at the clusters of men.
- Tempted by those brochures promising endless beaches and sparkling sand?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.