"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Along the coast there is an attractive beach separated from the woods by the regional railroad tracks.
- Anguilla's southwestern end features a string of beaches separated by fossilized coral outcroppings.
- Upon the beach, not far separated, she saw two boats.
- The western coast of the bay is rockier with several small beaches separated by headlands.
- Forget Patong and try Kata instead; a very long, quiet beach separated from the road by casuarina trees - perfect as the sun goes down.
- Park facilities include two sandy beaches separated by a diving channel with two boards.
- The town lies along a narrow strip of land, hugging the beach, separated from the mainland by the Intracoastal Waterway.
- There are actually two beaches separated by a headland.
- The testing area is actually two beaches separated by a long board that reaches far out into the 170,000 gallons of water in the tank.
- Heritage site: The church faces the beach, separated from it by a wide-open field.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.