"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The helicopters were hovering only a hundred feet over the beach now.
- He went over the beach and up into rocky ground covered in scrub.
- The Spaniard's house was next to it and looked down over the beach.
- It has excellent views over the beach and out to sea.
- It sailed over the beach toward her, and came to rest only a few feet away.
- The children stared in fright at the four men, who came quickly over the beach.
- She stood in the living room looking out over the white beach.
- There was a woman, not far away, crawling over the beach.
- It was up over the beach but back away from the people and noise.
- Park along the way and look out over the broad, windswept beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.