"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A small beach made it a popular resort in the 1970s and 1980s, when the population grew to 20,000 over the weekends.
- Even if you can't afford to stay, the beach makes a nice day trip.
- Six beaches make this charming city one of China's favorite summer retreats.
- A well-fed beach not only makes more room for blankets and umbrellas.
- A lover of swimming and the beach, Moore makes sure to cover up when she's in the sun.
- The pristine beaches make it darn hard to resist the former, though.
- A fine beach and warm water make it an attractive outing destination in the summer.
- This beach, with its gritty, marly surface, made moving the chair possible but far from easy.
- The rustic, sandy beaches and the access to fresh clean water made this land special in its own way.
- The road could be closed off and the beach opened up and made more accessible.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.