"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One case involved the owners of a beach bungalow who wanted to replace it with a three-bedroom house.
- There is a small navy base and some beach bungalows.
- We had decided to rent a beach bungalow for two nights.
- She hobbled across the road and into a walkway between two large beach bungalows.
- An old-fashioned beach bungalow lacking insulation and air-conditioning may look quaint but probably isn't going to cut it.
- We're thinking beach bungalows, and around the $15 a day mark.
- Ask for a front beach bungalow and you will be on the beautiful sandy beach.
- There are no big hotels - just homestays and a few low-key beach bungalows.
- One of the small beach bungalows you passed driving in.
- He sat behind the wheel of his car, parked near his beach bungalow at Glyfada.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.