"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now yes, I've thought about knowing something about the quarters that they have for beach homes in the summer and so forth.
- All of the other beach homes on the street were uninhabited.
- Most beach homes had closed for the summer season, and hundreds of people who lived along the southern New England coast evacuated.
- The area is now populated with large and expensive beach homes.
- Rough seas undermined several beach homes and caused one to be condemned.
- There are many beach homes, however, and developers continue to build in the area.
- Imagine what Long Island state representatives might offer those with beach homes tumbling into the ocean.
- The humans arrive in late May, spend roughly a month settling into their beach homes, then begin their party season.
- The town has yet to determine whether it will let them return to their beach homes this summer.
- The only ones who can afford to work as beach lifeguards are those whose parents own beach homes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.