"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The 2010 United States Census reported that Bombay Beach had a population of 295.
- The town of Bombay Beach is located in Southern California's Sonoran Desert.
- The ruins of Bombay Beach attract many photographers and visitors.
- A 2013 promotional video for the fifth season of Animal Planet's River Monsters was filmed at Bombay Beach.
- Bombay Beach is a 2011 documentary film directed and produced by Israeli filmmaker Alma Har'el.
- Following the win at Tribeca, Bombay Beach caught the attention of major publications, all celebrating it's genre-bending uniqueness and rare poetic qualities.
- The sea's increasing inhospitality, in fact, has turned Bombay Beach and other small resort communities on its shore into near ghost towns.
- The southern segment (known as the Mojave segment) begins near Bombay Beach, California.
- Bombay Beach is a 2011 feature film about the rusting relic of a failed 1950s development boom.
- They bullseyed the two-story containment building, its windowless, domelike construction a concrete wart on the flat desert of Bombay Beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.