"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This endemism cat is found, near water, all over the island, including beaches and cultivated land.
- The usual haunts associated with the season are here in force, including boats, beaches and front porches.
- There are several types of superficial deposit, including raised beaches and brickearth.
- The routes pass through various landscapes along the way including small villages, beaches, farms and forests.
- Exercise caution when walking alone off the busy main roads and avoid isolated areas, including beaches, particularly after dark.
- There are also strict controls on drinking and sexual activity in public places, including beaches, where regulations have increased significantly.
- Avoid walking alone in isolated areas, including beaches after dark.
- They are commonly found in shallow water environments including beaches, lagoons and estuaries.
- Most beaches around the world, including nude beaches, are on public lands.
- Avoid isolated areas, including beaches, particularly after dark.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.