"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During this time, he studied piano and composition, and founded a rock band, "Dover Beach."
- "I was trying to remember that part of 'Dover Beach,'" he said.
- "Dover Beach" is a 1931 piece by Samuel Barber.
- "Dover Beach" is a song performed by the Bangles.
- The original Parish church structure was built in 1629 and was located near Dover Beach.
- Dover Beach, for mezzo-soprano or baritone and string quartet, op.
- The young Barber cultivated his baritone voice, performed in public and recorded "Dover Beach."
- Dover Beach is a 1987 science fiction novel by Richard Bowker.
- "Dover Beach" has been mentioned in a number of novels, plays, poems, and films:
- It has also been quoted or alluded to in a variety of other contexts (see Dover Beach).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.