"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They had it out water, up the beach and into the trees inside 90 seconds.
- Then on the way back up the beach he'd let one of them get lucky.
- They were halfway up the beach and he stopped to look at her.
- Every time it comes a little closer, higher up the beach.
- One company lost nearly half its men in the dash up the beach.
- She got to her feet and took a couple of steps up the beach.
- He turned his back on her and walked away up the beach.
- We went back up the beach and then on to the city gates.
- There was the sound of a boat being pulled a little way up the beach.
- But he had another theory for why the boat ran so far up the beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.