"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Half the crowd moved to a wooden dance floor under two trees, between the pool and the beach.
- At the border between the private and public beach she looked back.
- The relation between the beach and its neighboring areas is complex.
- Streams of people moved between the beach, the porch and the kitchen table.
- The shout was Sid's, from a spot between the beach and the big rock.
- Below was the single block of business that squatted between me and the beach.
- Land between the project and the beach will be for recreational uses.
- But by then the other man would have gotten between him and the beach.
- The building itself stood between them and the beach.
- There is about 3 km between the village and the beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.