"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Others are privately owned beach villas such as Kilifi Maghreb.
- The island's 7 beach villas feature private infinity plunge pools, except for the over-water villa.
- Despite development of beach villas and hotels, all blessedly on a small scale, Coloane still has a bucolic air.
- I check into one of the beach villas, a high-ceilinged wooden house right on the beach.
- Waves damaged the 16 beach villas at the luxury Blue Water hotel, owned by Jetwing Hotels, but they are once again open.
- The resort will also include a golf course, 300 beach villas and offshore turbines and desalination plants, ensuring it is entirely powered by renewable energy sources.
- The lagoon villas have direct access to the water; the beach villas have a private sweep of sandy beach.
- Residence types range from one-story, penthouses and one- and two-story beach villas, which average about 4,000 square feet each.
- There are 23 luxurious beach villas furnished in tasteful cream and wood, each featuring a four-poster bed, outside bathroom and spacious lounge.
- Rates start at $129 a night for a harborside double room and $199 for a one-bedroom beach villa, through Sept. 30.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.