"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We notice that the words tend to fall into natural sets:
- These words tend to be read as if they were regular.
- His words tend to express upon topics of childhood, nature, and American life.
- As a consequence of the rule, "content words" tend to have at least three letters.
- Yet the words we look up tend to be archaisms.
- In fact, his words tended to cut just as sharply.
- Latin words tended to be literary or scholarly terms and were not very common.
- The words and vocals tend toward the light, happy side.
- And the two words together tend to bring me out in a cold sweat.
- These extra words will tend to be added in the word boundaries of the original sentence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.