"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She spat the words at the captain, and meant to.
- She spat the words as if they were an ill saying.
- He spat the words out now as if they were burning the lining of his mouth.
- He fairly spat the final words into the commissioner's face.
- She all but spat the words at him and he laughed.
- "We already talked to the cops," he said, more spitting the words at Web than saying them.
- After a few hours, she wants to spit the words back in Constantine's face.
- "I do have a name," said the woman, practically spitting the words.
- Goaded beyond reason, she all but spat the words at him.
- As they helped him to his feet, he spit the words out: "That was the man who killed my cousin."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.