"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It muttered words in a falsetto, but did not identify itself.
- Apparently unaware of anything about him, he muttered dark words to himself, strange things that others could not comprehend.
- On top of the hill the old man and his wife were standing next to the altar they had made, muttering words into the smoke.
- After that he felt better, muttered vague words of thanks.
- He muttered now and then - broken words without any meaning.
- Casmir muttered soft words under his breath and turned away from the window.
- Someone was mumbling on the porch, muttering words he couldn't hear.
- He began to mutter words that I couldn't make out.
- Ben was standing by, muttering words of counsel when requested.
- They muttered low words in Italian, and their conversation took on an unusual tone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.