"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In fact, the few words we spoke could hardly be called a conversation.
- The words that are not on the list are called unfamiliar.
- A word that cannot be simplified further is called reduced.
- The word which explains how they compare is called the comparative.
- Yet more rude gestures and angry words, not fewer, are called for.
- Only words that cannot be inflected at all are called "invariable".
- Those words would have been called treasonable to the people of France.
- Well, I think that a few words from me are called for, as you say.
- A word of command was called from rank to rank.
- Such words that vary according to case are sometimes called capitonyms.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.