"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Though perhaps sense would have been a better word to use than choice.
- He seemed, for lack of a better word, more human.
- I can't find a better word for it in our language.
- But I used it for lack of a better word.
- I can't think of a better word to describe him.
- She didn't bother to try to find a better word.
- Development is a better word because more close to the cause of the fact.
- He brought out something in the girls that was, for want of a better word, sexual.
- She also looked, for want of any better word, happy.
- We are now in a place beyond space, for lack of a better word.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.