"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Analysts differed over whether rank-and-file soldiers would heed their commanders' defiant words.
- Despite the defiant words, Keiko's face suddenly went pale and she clamped her hand over her mouth.
- Too late to regret the defiant words; they were already spoken.
- Despite her defiant words, though, she had the feeling that she had made a bad mistake during these last few minutes.
- At these defiant words the chief shouted back, 'Welcome, man!
- - defiant last words that have become legend in the folklore of Wild West outlaws.
- Mr. Bush spoke confident, even defiant words, but he looked defensive.
- But despite his defiant words, Worf felt himself weak- en, perhaps he was wrong after all.
- But instead, she offered no protest, no sarcastic or defiant word.
- The defiant words hung in the air.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.