"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He pronounced the word with the vowel sound of the word hate.
- She claimed her use of the word "hate" demonstrated how furious she was, at the time.
- The Schindlers use the word "hate" to describe their feelings toward their son-in-law.
- She then turned the guitar around, revealing the word "hate" in black writing with a slash through it.
- Maybe if he used the word "hate" enough, it might stick with some of the jurors.
- How presumptuous and political of Dominic Baranello to use the word hate!
- Casey later apologised saying the remarks were taken out of context and using the word "hate" was an error.
- It's far more descriptive and accurate in this context than misuse of the word "hate" will ever be.
- A few fifth graders substituted the word "hate" for love and at the next take asked for a new phrase.
- The word "hate" was used seriously by the most famous name in the game.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.