"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And he hadn't breathed a word of it at home.
- I haven't breathed a word of this to anyone else.
- Who's going to breathe a word about them around you?
- Don't ever breathe a word to anyone about having known him.
- If he did, he'd not have breathed a word of it to me.
- It is well understood that he did not breathe a word about the other.
- Don't breathe a word to anyone about my having anything to do with it.
- And never breathe a word of how I've taken a hand in politics here.
- And I don't want anyone to breathe a word about this.
- Haven't even breathed a word of it to anyone but you.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.