"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I just sing the words in a different key, the next time.
- Finally he nodded and started again from the beginning, this time actually singing the words.
- What good is such a goal if the audience doesn't understand the words being sung?
- And most Serbs, although they do not know the language, can sing the words.
- More extraordinary, they are singing the words of his song.
- She sang the words, rocking the child in her arms.
- But even when her eyes were open, she could hear it, those odd words sung by a man who was dead.
- For every word correctly sung, the player is given a point.
- That's when I decided to do something the young people will sing and remember the words.
- Those who listen carefully can hear the fans sing the words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.