"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He whispered the words, making him remember the night everything had gone wrong.
- Could you not stay and whisper words A little child might understand?
- He has had men put to death for simply whispering such words.
- As he started out the door, she heard him whisper words.
- He whispered the words of power, but the box did not open.
- He whispered the next words into my mouth like a secret.
- She whispered the words as though they could somehow make everything right again.
- Did she really hear those barely whispered words, or only imagine them?
- He whispered the words, then echoed them in his head.
- And he whispered the words aloud, watching her face in the fire.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.