"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is waving his arms, yelling words that Grace cannot understand.
- Despite the noise around him, he heard Ericsson lumbering through the darkened house, overturning furniture and yelling unintelligible words.
- Yama yelled, words that hurt his throat and tongue.
- He was standing in front of it when two grown-ups with guns started running at him and yelling nonsense words.
- He made his way through the water and over ice floes for 20 minutes, yelling words of encouragement.
- They were yelling words that made no sense to her, threatening punishments that she could barely imagine on the guards.
- Stonzai, looking down at her, suddenly pointed, yelling words Lisele didn't understand.
- Confident that the charge would carry the full distance, she turned to yell further encouraging words to her troops.
- My eyes widened as I heard someone yelling indiscernible words and then another crash.
- The human staggered to its feet and yelled words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.